Fund for social issues

Fund for social issues You would like to apply for housing, childcare, social and child funds, mediation or psychotherapy? Then you are exactly right with us – we’ll help you! Just contact or come by our office.   Important!
  • Read the attached guidelines for the granting of grants by the Austrian Students’ Union
  • Contact the social department of your ÖH MCI
  • Bring along all the documents required in the guidelines
  • There is no entitlement to benefits from the ÖH – these are only distributed until the amount deposited into the Fund by your local ÖH is exhausted.
  Prerequisite for the application:
  • You must be an OW member (ie have deposited your OW contribution)
  • You have to be a proper listener
  • Social need in the sense of the enclosed guidelines
  • Appropriate study success according to the attached guidelines
  • No other adequate financial support (eg study grant)
  You can find all Dokuments here: